Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reflection

I knew that china is the world's most populous country in East Asia. I think that the only job that's very known thing in china is the factory where they make things. That's where the majority of people work. I would actually visit china one day it's interesting how they do there things. Finally, later on in the future if I would get a chance I would visit china with my older sister since she has been there before and said good things about china.

First of all, I didn't use Prezi because I didn't have enough time to try it out. Honestly I would probably try it out for the next presentation we have but not sure since I don't really know about it. Working with the PowerPoint is easy I have had so much experience with it and like using it. Easy bib was a struggle having to put so much little information stuff that is not needed. I could have put more color, and info that could have made my presentation much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment