Monday, March 14, 2016

Viviana Paniagua March 13, 2016 Period 4 Childhood Memory My favorite childhood memory is when I went to Napa Valley to visit some of my dad’s family I was about 8 years old. We arrived to their house on a Friday night at 8:00pm they had some food ready for us we took a long time getting their due to traffic but got their safety. Then we all were talking and my little cousin overheard the parents talking about that we should go to this place that is 3 hours away but it’s such a great place to take all of us that weekend especially because it was 105 degrees so it was a perfect time to go to Water World. The parents said all of you guys come over here we have some good news to say you know kids at that age are all like what is it we all started jumping of the excitement. It’s a family trip that’s the best thing to do with everyone together it makes it more fun for all of us. Later, that night we all left to Walmart to go buy some cloths for Water World. We packed everything that we were going to take for our trip then we all went to bed. The next day which was Saturday we all woke up early got ready and left to Water World around 8:00 stopped half way to go eat somewhere. Finally, we had arrived to Water World it was not that full of people which was a good thing so we would just enter fast. All I heard was kids screaming on the rides, the rides were all different colors it was hot and just felt good to see the water. We finally got inside the Park the first one we got in was a pool but you had to go on a slide to get inside everyone got in quick besides me I didn’t know how to swim it was pretty deep. My dad was convincing me to get in he was there to hold me and I refused to get in so he told me if you don’t get in we will never come back to Napa Valley I was a kid at that time so I just went in because I wanted to come back when we would have a chance too. After I got in my uncle Carlos got me and put me under the water but good thing he was there to hold me or else I could have drown. I took my little cousin to where there was slides so we all got on and it was fun there. There was this ride where you go on a float and my mom was just pushing me around it was nice because there was a tunnel where you can go under. Finally, we all took a picture there and left Water World that was an important childhood memory to me to not be scared to try new things just do it and if you don’t like it don’t do it again simple as that.

1 comment:

  1. Great lesson to learn! I am glad that you had an uncle who could keep you safe underwater!

    ReplyDelete